Hello Bill,

G>> I would have skipped it the moment I heard 'Terms and conditions ...'
BBTE> Why is that? Without rules, there is chaos. <snip>

Sure. I don't think I make a general statement against rules. I mean
to say that if I where browsing the 'Welcome to' message and took it's
suggestion by heart to make sure you read the rules, it remains a
question how to find them if the section itself starts with a headline
"Terms and conditions of" and you're browsing using a screen reader ;))

Gerrit Kiers

 Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1