Hello Gerrit,

Sunday, October 5, 2003, 4:48:22 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Andrew,

Andrew>>   Thanks,  that  is  what I want.  I have managed to convert my folder
Andrew>>   templates  to  address  book  templates  with  no hastle, and it is
Andrew>>   working as expected.

> I have templates in all my folders also. How did you convert them to
> your addressbook. Was this easy to do or is it hard, i.e. delete/move
> from folder and paste them in your addresdbook?

You have to copy and paste them when you are using different templates
for each person. A Better way is to split up your address book in
groups and use the group templates.

It would be helpful if you could go into a address of a person and
then select a "next" option to go to the next person and stay in the
same tab so you can change things faster.

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.00.6, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative. --Oscar Wilde