Hi Edgar,
On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, at 17:07:12 [GMT +0200] (which was 17:07 where I
live) you wrote:

Edgar> Hello Gerrit,

Edgar> Sunday, October 5, 2003, 4:48:22 PM, you wrote:

>> Hello Andrew,

Andrew>>>   Thanks,  that  is  what I want.  I have managed to convert my folder
Andrew>>>   templates  to  address  book  templates  with  no hastle, and it is
Andrew>>>   working as expected.

>> I have templates in all my folders also. How did you convert them to
>> your addressbook. Was this easy to do or is it hard, i.e. delete/move
>> from folder and paste them in your addresdbook?

Edgar> You have to copy and paste them when you are using different templates
Edgar> for each person. A Better way is to split up your address book in
Edgar> groups and use the group templates.

Edgar> It would be helpful if you could go into a address of a person and
Edgar> then select a "next" option to go to the next person and stay in the
Edgar> same tab so you can change things faster.

Thank you. Well, i have quite a few mailinglists in dutch and english
and i want of course my replies start with the right language and
sentences. Will do that as described.

 Gerrit                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 2.00.6 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1