Hi Jonathan

Monday, October 6, 2003, 1:25:12 AM, you wrote:

JA> Although I say this might be one good idea, it doesn't get rid of the
JA> fact that some people have huge signatures and the likes.

I didn't mean it for that purpose. I meant it only for removing the footer tbudl
puts at the bottom of each message. For individual signatures of course cutmarks
would be required, but this would have helped people who don't have a signature
yet get flamed for something that tbudl adds on. However, Deborah and Thomas
have already quoted Marck's explanation of why this won't work - TB only
recognizes the last cutmark so earlier ones will be ignored. The list footer
would disappear but not the posters' signatures.

Cheers,

--
Vishal