Hallo Mary,

On Sunday, January 25, 2004, 5:32:32 PM, you wrote:

<snip>
translation/interpretation
</snip>

MRB> Also, I know this is Off-Topic. Apologies in advance of the inevitable
MRB> moderator's reminder. Shall we take this to tbot without being told
MRB> to, Jean?

For me English is also not my first language. So I would love to have the
opportunity to ask about translations and interpretations. I am
reading TBOT as well, so if we can go there with our questions. Maybe
we could agree to some kind of easy to understand or recognize
threadname?

--
regards,
Henk.

BTW I live in Holland (that is the western part of the Netherlands)
The Bat! The Natural E-mail System v2.02.3nl CE on Windows XP
PGP Key Request: See Headers or send email with subj.: send HenksKeyID