Hello Miguel!

On Sunday, January 25, 2004, 12:16 PM, you wrote:

MRB>> Also, Miguel is not subscribed there--he doesn't have time for that
MRB>> extra list.

M> Nah, that's probably just an excuse ;-)

Now you tell me! Right when I'm in the middle of trying to welcome
this great new guy into our conversations!!

BTW, did I translate you and RW correctly?

M> Hmmmmm! I can smell your coffee from here, smells so good! ;-)

Ah, yes, I sent its spirit winging your way. Wish I could zap myself
immediately to sunny Spain, out of this cold Middle Tennessee winter
and bring you a whole potful, along with a refrigerator full of, what
else? Beer. :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1