Mau, [M] wrote:

>> AFAIK, the shortcut to mark a message read is CTRL-M.

M> Not in my TB :)

Alrighty. :) In my TB! '/' moves me to the next message. I don't have to
manually mark messages read often enough to need a convenient shortcut,
so I haven't reassigned that one.

Anyway, back to business, I've never been able to trigger a read filter
by manually marking a message read. You're fortunate. :) I just tested
again and the same result obtains, i.e., messages aren't moved.

--
     -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
   PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com