Paul Cartwright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @ 24-Feb-2004 4:10:15 PM
"Crash on Search in 2.04.4" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>    chicken&soup
> searched using that method, found 18 messages
>> but the newer version works with
>>     chicken & soup
> searched using this method found 17 messages...
The second one is probably searching for "chicken " AND " soup".
Notice the spaces. The first one is just looking for the words.

So, the second one did not find the message containing "Make fresh
soup: Add chicken." while the first one did.

NB: This is all speculation. I haven't tested a thing!

--
Chris - Nun mi Esperanton lernas.
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Everything can be filed under "miscellaneous."

Using The Bat! v2.04.7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1