Hello MAU,

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:56:59 +0100 GMT (29/02/2004, 17:56 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

> Why? TB _is_ dealing with e-mail anyway, and it is not "asked" to do
> anything that it can't do with normal e-mail from a mailing list.
> MyGate, a separate program, not even a TB plugin, does all "the nasty
> work". Actually, I even forget I'm dealing with newsgroups. They are
> just another mailing list to me.

I use MyGate as well. I would wish for an option in TB to "not create
message ID". Account level would be fine for me, as I have a dedicated
account for NGs.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

SYMPTOM: Floor blurred. FAULT: You are looking through bottom of empty
glass. ACTION: Get someone to buy you another beer.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM