Hello bats,

on Sat, 27. Mar 2004 at 06:55:23 -0500 BWMarcotte wrote:

dh>> Unfortunately I don't know a way to see what DLL function is executed
dh>> by rundll32.exe.
> http://www.p-nand-q.com/download/rundll32.html
> an excerpt from the web page
> "...patched RUNDLL32 to write its startup arguments to the event log.
> Once you've installed this tool, you'll see entries like the following
> in the Event Viewer Application Log:
[..]
> So you know what's up."

> This is for an NT based system and as I found this just last night
> I have not tested it on my system.

Sounds cool. Great idea, thanks for sharing.
Probably useful for Melissa to track it down and I archived it myself
in case I could need it.

--
shinE!
GnuPG/PGP key: http://thequod.de/danielhahler.asc