Hi,

Sunday, April 18, 2004, 5:46:32 PM,[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

S>> (*does* synchronize work between two different versions of TB

> No.

Was afraid this would be the case.

> Which CE? There have been several over the years. If you mean one of
> the 2.x releases then:

Version 2.02.3 CE

> .. and is just as unlikely to work if 1.53 cannot read the mailbase
> from later versions. You'd have to manually export your more
> important folders to Unix MBX format and import them on the desktop.

I had no trouble copying the mail folder into the 1.53
version.
All folders and messages are there and readable...

Maybe I can talk my husband into a quick upgrade of TB after
all ;)

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 2.02.3 CE
OS: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1