Hi,

Monday, April 19, 2004, 12:53:26 AM,[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The steps you list sound correct.  There are a couple of things
> you
> could check:

> - Are all the accounts you want to synchronize selected?

Yes.

> - Synchronisation will only work between identical folder
> structures

Folder structures are identical.

> - You need to make sure that both machines are using the same
> files!

I made sure, but I still couldn't get tit to work, and ended
up copying the whole folder for the account over to the
desktop, and I guess I will do the same to get my messages
back over to the laptop, once it comes back from repairs.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I do wish I could find out what prevents synchronization
from working, since it would be much easier and faster, if I
could use it.

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 2.02.3 CE
OS: Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A