Hallo Thomas,

On Sun, 16 May 2004 11:17:01 +0200GMT (16-5-04, 11:17 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

TA> Is there a way to automate the backup procedure?
TA> I cannot seem to find anything in The Bat! scheduler.

Not yet, IIRC it's been promised, but that doesn't any good right now.

TA> Is there a way to use the Windows scheduler or make
TA> The Bat! perform a backup every time I exit the program?

There are some list member using an automated back-up, but that's
using a third party program, like rar or zip. What's handy in such
cases is to export the register settings for TB to a file on disk.
That can be done with this command:
C:\windows\regedit.exe /e C:\TheBat.reg HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RIT
The rest is up to you.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.