Hello Greg,

Sunday, May 16, 2004, 9:09:41 PM, you wrote:

GS> I tried it twice. The batch file continued to run after TB started.

Yeah, that is what should happen. So it can run more commands later.

GS>  What
GS> can I say?  If you don't believe me and have WinXP Pro, then take my

I wouldn't be so bold as to say "I don't believe you" :-)

GS> batch file and place in c:\program files\the bat!, download 7-Zip, and
GS> run it yourself.

I didn't see a reference about running The Bat! in your batch file. So
I am not sure if I follow so well now. Maybe you can explain.

I did note you set the path in your batch file. So in that case, if
you ran it. And you were at the command line, adding only this in a batch
file:
  thebat.exe
  notepad.exe

And running it at the command line, should leave The Bat! application
running, the Command Prompt window still running, and it will await
you until The Bat! closes.

Maybe the intention was a bit different as you were interpreting in
running the 100 line program you posted.

 Adam