Hello ken,

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:23:16 -0500 GMT (08/06/2004, 05:23 +0700 GMT),
ken green wrote:

>> No time was wasted

kg> (Note: not just to Thomas)

OK.

kg> Every beta-tester that posts a question about smileys takes away time
kg> from them posting about a bug that isn't fixed yet.

That's why I was so surprised it got so much attention. My answer was:
maybe they like it.

kg> Every response to above takes away time from addressing bugs that
kg> haven't been fixed.

You put this well. It did use resources, even if not during writing. I
agree. Seeing the response to this new feature, however, it appears
to be time well invested.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In an office: AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND
UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM