Hallo Edgar,

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:23:34 +0200GMT (27-6-2004, 10:23 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

EVD> It is not importing it, I've checked. The message in the Inbox is
EVD> unread (although the R parameter is not in the command line) and
EVD> it is marked with a red flag like the original.

I don't follow what you're saying here. First you say that it isn't
importing it and afterwards you state that there is a message in the
inbox that's like the original, thus implying that there is something
imported.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.