Hello Roelof,

On Sunday, June 27, 2004, 3:42:06 PM, you wrote:
R> Between the headers and the messagebody, there's supposed to be an
R> empty line, when that isn't present, TB (nor any other client) can
R> decide where the headers stop and the body starts.
R> So either you stop deleting empty lines between headers and body or
R> you change your exporting template to something like:

R> %headers

R> %body

The export template is looking like this.
When I export as txt and import as txt (not unix) then every
thing is in the header.

When I export as txt and import as unix I see nothing
When I export as unix box and import as txt it will show me
nothing

When I export as unix box and import as unix it will import
correctly but I can not edit the text file. Even when I edit it
the changes will not show.

The message has this in the header:

Is this the problem?

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.11.02, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

When you want to test the depths of a stream, don't use both
feet. - Chinese Proverb

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]