Hello Subscriber2list,

C>> 3) The context menu which opens gives you the possibilities to show
C>>    (and to hide) 12 different headers. Among them you find also the
C>>    'Follow-up' header.

> No "Follow-up" possibility was in the context menu of possibilities.
> Nor do I quite understand the "show and hide" reference, but suspect
> that is applicable to the newer version releases.  I am using an older
> version of The Bat!, Version 2.0.0

> Oh well ... Cyrille, thanks for your very gracious and detailed help.
> Pretty good steps to follow.  BTW, my Dad's name was Cyrille ;>)

I am not your Dad. But I give you the advice to upgrade to the latest
version (2.11.02). Don't be afraid it does not hurt (only a little
bit).

P.S If your Dad had such I nice name, why did he call you
'subscriber2list' then???  (-:

Cyrille
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[ TB! 2.11.02, Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000, Pentium 233Mhz with 95MB ]