Hello Terry,

TGM> Hello subscriber2list,

TGM> Wednesday, June 30, 2004, 10:54:48 AM, you wrote:

>> Again, not available to click on.

TGM> I think "follow up" would be "references" in version 2.00.

I think you're right-on based upon the earlier test message I sent.  I used
"References" and esentially followed the steps enumerated by Greg (and Cyrille).  I
viewed the source of the outgoing modified test email and saw where those referenced
Message-IDs had been removed (as I had actually deleted them from the Reference field
in test message).

It appeared to accomplish what Greg originally described in regards to "Follow-up".

Unless I "hear" differently young man (assuming you're younger than I) ... thanks a
bunch!

Note: this is a reply to your earlier message with everything in its original state
except ... I have included the References field ... with the message-ids displayed.

 subscriber2list