Hello subscriber2list,

Wednesday, June 30, 2004, 2:19:55 PM, subscriber2list wrote:

s> I too am perfectly happy (within reason, that is
s> In time I will more than likely "take the plunge", but I'm wondering
s> how does RIT price all these upgrades?  What I mean is ... every time
s> there is a new release, does one have to pay for the upgrade?

NO!!!  Obviously I assume you have paid for a V2 license.

Download and simply install over older version. You will probably see
the header change to "Follow-up".

--
Best Regards,
Greg Strong

Using The Bat! v2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1