Jim

> If I could just kill it, the problem would not be so severe, but when I
> try to exit TB, I get a popup telling me tasks are still active, and do
> I want to exit when they finish.  Whether I click YES, NO or ABORT, the
> popup goes away, and TB does not exit.  I cannot start new processes,
> like the Task Manager.  If task manager is already open, and I try to
> End Task on TB, the task manager hangs.  If I try to LogOff or shut down
> Windows, I get the same popup as if I tried to exit TB.
>
> The only solution I have found is the reset button.  I cannot afford to
> do that to my system 3-4 times per day.

I'm getting exactly the same symptoms here.

> Or do I need to try again to find a replacement...

As much as it hurts to say this, I'm doing just that. I've been using TB! for about
four years and am getting disillusioned with the way development is going. I don't
need the more esoteric features of TB! but I *do* need stability. There is always that
nagging doubt about whether my message base will be there when 'switch on'.

--
Best regards

William