On Monday, July 5, 2004, 11:04:04 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:

> On Monday, July 5, 2004, 12:41 PM, you wrote:

JM>> I have been evaluating TB for two weeks, and have found a
JM>> show-stopper that will prevent my using it.

> Zone alarm is known
> to cause major issues with TB. Period.

I checked their website, and they report problems when ZoneAlarm and an antivirus
program both check email attachments for viruses.  I had both enabled.  I turned off
McAfee's checking, and had no problems for a day.  Now I have disabled ZoneAlarm's
checking and re-enabled McAfee's to see what happens.  I will report findings in a
couple of days.

Thanks to all who responded.  TB has some annoying quirks, but it still is better than
the alternatives I have seen.
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]