Hallo Robert,

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:45:30 -0700GMT (25-7-2004, 1:45 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

RO>> You'd do best to upgrade your 1.6 to v2, that way you avoid these
RO>> issues.

RCW> One further question... I have a LOT of mail in the 1.6 message base,
RCW> and cannot simply discard it.

I can understand that.

RCW> Can it be imported into v2, along with the folder structure, address
RCW> books, etc.?

Yep. You can import everything, you can also copy everything to the
mail account directory of your v2 install. Empty that directory first,
then copy the stuff. After you start TB again, it'll miss the
account.flb and account.cfn and will create the missing files from the
predecessors.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.