Hello Marek,

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:54:47 +0200 GMT (26/07/2004, 05:54 +0700 GMT),
Marek Mikus wrote:

>>> What I want to do, is have a single folder for email messages, and the
>>> other stuff that is normally saved to the TB! data folder, on my
>>> server, and both versions of TB! able to access it and write to it...

>> AFAIK this won't work as v1.x and v2.x use different types of message base.

MM> msgbase format was changed in version 1.42, all next versions until
MM> 2.12 have the same format.

True, but the folder structure is kept in another file now. So any
change in one version won't be reflected in the other. That makes it
impractical to use a 1.x version and a 2.x version to access the same
mail bases.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Signs Your Co-Worker Is A Hacker: Instead of the "Welcome" voice on
AOL, you overhear, "Good Morning, Mr./Mrs. President."

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM