Hello Mark,

> Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 7:35:07 PM, you wrote:

JH>> If  TB!  sees them, why shouldn't they get downloaded? Usually I have avast! and
JH>> POPFile  in  between,  but when I go back to the normal port and change the User
JH>> and Server for a direct access, I get the same result.

> Could it be these are messages sent to an email-address that is not included
> in your "selective download" rule?

I  did  not think so but I tried anyway now: I set the selective download filter
on  NOT active and tried again, but they are still not being downloaded. And the
selective thingy is set on 'kill', too.

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw:

"She was only a telegrapher's daughter, but she did-it-ah-did-it!"

Using The Bat! v2.12.00, Opera v7.53.3850 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'