Hello Mark,

> Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 7:54:14 PM, you wrote:

JH>> I  did  not think so but I tried anyway now: I set the selective download filter
JH>> on  NOT active and tried again, but they are still not being downloaded. And the
JH>> selective thingy is set on 'kill', too.

> Perhaps I wasn't very clear, but that's not what I meant.

> But let's give it another try:

> Are these messages really addressed to an E-mail address for which other
> messages are being downloaded?

> If not, include this (these) addresses in your selective download filter
> (active) and try again.

those  messages were all 'real' mails for me, all from mailing lists. But Thomas
already  gave  me  the  right hint. Interesting, though, no? What makes TB think
those message are not for download... hmmm...

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw:

"It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.  For men it's called lying."

Using The Bat! v2.12.00, Opera v7.53.3850 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'