Hello Thomas,

> On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:54:14 +0200 GMT (28/07/2004, 00:54 +0700 GMT),
> Jurgen Haug wrote:

JH>> I  did  not think so but I tried anyway now: I set the selective download filter
JH>> on  NOT active and tried again, but they are still not being downloaded. And the
JH>> selective thingy is set on 'kill', too.

> Check your account using Account / Despatcher / All Messages. When you
> see all your messages, makr the ones in question for Receive. Hit F2.

> They will now be downloaded. For some reason I don't know, TB thought
> it had downloaded them already. That's my theory.

Hey, it worked :-) In the dispatcher, the 'read' flag was ticked on all, is that
normal?  Via  webmail  they were all shown as unread. Anyway, I did as you said,
and  they  got  all  downloaded.  4 of them were for TBUDL, most of the rest for
TBOT.  Okay.  I  have to park your message, in case it happens again. Thanks for
help.

 Jürgen
:eu-flag3: :de-bw:

http://www.bushin30seconds.org/view/1024_large.shtml

Using The Bat! v2.12.00, Opera v7.53.3850 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'