Hi

Wednesday, September 1, 2004, 12:35:21 PM, Morgan Pugh wrote:

MP> Perhaps the problem was how Ritlabs announced this? I think they
MP> should have put an announcement on there site for the past month or
MP> so, then it wouldn't be such a big shock.

Then I would not have paid 27.55 GBP  for a version  2 licence on
20th August after my 30+10 days free trial ran out and it stopped
working. I could have waited 11 days,
downloaded version 3 with another free trial and then just paid 40
pence extra. For any further development and promised bug fixes now it looks as if
I shall have to pay another 14 GBP. They have screwed me for
£13.60

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1