Hallo Lynn,

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 15:23:01 -0700GMT (3-9-2004, 0:23 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

L> However, do you know how I can recover my message base on
L> a new installation? I have the old folder files stashed on
L> a different drive; I didn't use the backup/recover option
L> because there was some corruption there that I couldn't
L> get rid of.

Create a new account and insert the same folders you had in your
original account.
Select one of your folders
  Tools -> Import messages -> From TB message base -> Browse to your
  old folder corresponding with your current one, select the
  messages.tbb file and you're importing.
Do this for all of your folders

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.