Hallo Lynn,

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:36:29 -0700GMT (3-9-2004, 1:36 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

L> Yes, that's what I did. It was very inconsistent; it
L> recovered some of them, but not others.

That's because the messagebases that didn't import very well were
corrupted.

L> I'll keep the old files; worst case I can load it up into an editor
L> and search on what I hope is there, but it's kind of annoying.

Another option would be to create a new account, close TB and copy
your old account files (including everything) to the new directory,
but that's bound to return your same corruption.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.