Hi,
  I have several account, one of them being hosted on Linux machine,
  where I put CRM114 to filter the mail. It isn't perfect, so it misses
  a couple of spam messages, which are later picked by BayesIt. Well,
  BayesIt moves those messages to common JUNK folder, which is OK. But I
  need one more thing, and thats to append all those messages coming
  from that account to one file.

  So, how to write filter which will append every message coming in JUNK
  from account tesla to file spam.txt?

  I've set up filter in Incoming mail for Common folders, but it doesn't
  do its job. I've even set to add colour group, just to see how it
  works, but nothing happens, until I manually refilter JUNK folder.

  Thanks.

  PS. In case you wonder why I need this, its because I have to retrain
  CRM on false negatives...

--
... Plavusha,Pishtolj,Pejdzer=tri P,ali ja vishe volim 3p!

Nikola Knezevic
 [homepage: http://users.hemo.net/indy]
 [jabberID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]