Dan, ovo si ti izjavio [29.9.2004, 7:50:03 PM]:
DG> Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:03:30 +0200 (4:03 AM EDT here) Nikola Knezevic wrote:

>> is this a bug or a feature. I've set up a filter as
>> described (in Read messages). It works only when I start it
>> manually. When I mark all messages in JUNK as read (because filter
>> sets only some of them as unread), exit Bat! and return, all
>> messages remain read, allthough the condition of the filter is to
>> conditins).

DG> This might work for you:

DG> 1. If you want your Junk mail to remain in a folder when you exit
DG>    TheBat!, create a file for that purpose. Let's call the folder
DG>    SavedJunk. (If you want your Junk mail to remain in a folder when
DG>    you exit TheBat!, skip this step.)

DG> 2. Highlight the Junk mail (not the SavedJunk folder).

No, no, thats OK, my Junk remains in Junk folder (actually, it remains
there for one day), but thats not important.
Important thing is that I've set up a filter (a discussed in previous
messages - Read), which will mark all messages inside JUNK folder as
unread, _if_ their status is read and Recipient is one of my emails.
So far, it works only if I manually refilter JUNK folder (although the
filter is set to active). Then, if I mark all messages inside JUNK
folder to read, after exiting The Bat! and restarting it again, all the
messages in JUNK folder remain read. But I thought they should be
refiltered...

--
... IBM: Incredibly Boring Manuals

Nikola Knezevic