Dan, ovo si ti izjavio [28.9.2004, 11:38:32 PM]:
>> But, as someone said, NFS doesn't quite work. Using this method,
>> I've made a filter which will mark all read messages (in JUNK folder
>> with my email as recipient) as unread. But it worked yesteday, and
>> today it isn't working... :)

>> BTW, what's the purpose of "Source folder" in filter conditions?

DG> A selectable Source folder allows messages, that already have been
DG> filtered and moved to any folder, to be filtered again by a Replied
DG> filter or a Read filter. The Replied or Read filtering becomes more
DG> efficient (faster), because only messages that already have been
DG> recognized by other filters will be filtered again.

Thanks.
BTW, is this a bug or a feature. I've set up a filter as described (in
Read messages).
It works only when I start it manually. When I mark all messages in JUNK
as read (because filter sets only some of them as unread), exit Bat! and
return, all messages remain read, allthough the condition of the filter
is to mark as unread all messages with status read (+ some extra
conditins).

--
... Life: a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate.

Nikola Knezevic
 [homepage: http://users.hemo.net/indy]
 [jabberID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]