Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:03:30 +0200 (4:03 AM EDT here) Nikola Knezevic wrote:

> is this a bug or a feature. I've set up a filter as
> described (in Read messages). It works only when I start it
> manually. When I mark all messages in JUNK as read (because filter
> sets only some of them as unread), exit Bat! and return, all
> messages remain read, allthough the condition of the filter is to
> conditins).

This might work for you:

1. If you want your Junk mail to remain in a folder when you exit
   TheBat!, create a file for that purpose. Let's call the folder
   SavedJunk. (If you want your Junk mail to remain in a folder when
   you exit TheBat!, skip this step.)

2. Highlight the Junk mail (not the SavedJunk folder).

   TheBat! => Folder => Properties

      [x] Maximum number of stored messages is 0

      [ ] Keep messages in base on exit

      [x] Remove old messages    [x] compress folder

          If you created SavedJunk

          [Copy to]

            [x] SavedJunk

Using: The Bat! v2.12.00, BayesIt! 0.5.9,
       MyMacros 1.11, gMacrosPlugin 0.80
       Windows 2000 v5.0 - Build 2195 - Service Pack 4

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/