Dear Lynn,

@3-Oct-2004, 13:08 -0700 (03-Oct 21:08 UK time) Lynn [L] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

... <snip>

MDP>> 5) Either: Presss Ctrl-Alt-Shift-T or restart TB
MDP>> to reload the
MDP>>    smilies.

L> Check. Actually, to be absolutely sure, I did both.

So it's none of that

L> And I did actually check all those things in case I missed
L> something earlier ...

L> No rogues :-(

I have no idea what's wrong here.

L> There is, at the right hand end of the view pane, a ? and something
L> else that I can't identify .. it is not, however, a pic.

That's a PGP validity check icon. It shows you that my message is
signed and that you can click on the button to query the validity of
the message.

... <snip>

L> And I see that since I clicked on the ?, it has been
L> replaced by an X ...

... because you don't have my public PGP key I guess.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.1 RC3 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2