Hallo Mary,

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 15:35:16 -0500GMT (3-10-2004, 22:35 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

MB> Anyway, saved you to The Bat!/Images/rogues and manually put the .msl
MB> line in rogues.msl, And there you are, young and chipper, in the
MB> headers!

A complete rogues.zip can temporarily be downloaded from:
http://www.krakeel.cistron.nl/rogues.zip

This one contains all rogues, including David Dickerson, Sean Rima and
Alexander Kunz who all added their picture Sunday 3 Oct.

It's Leif's original .msl file, I don't know what went wrong with the
archiving bit, but I could get the .msl via the admin part of the site.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Veni, Vidi, Vacate (I came, I saw, I left)

The Bat! 3.0.1 RC3
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN