Hello Roelof!

On Sunday, October 03, 2004, 5:35 PM, you wrote:

RO> A complete rogues.zip can temporarily be downloaded from:
RO> http://www.krakeel.cistron.nl/rogues.zip
RO> This one contains all rogues, including David Dickerson, Sean Rima and
RO> Alexander Kunz who all added their picture Sunday 3 Oct.

Thank you so very much. I have been out to dinner with my sister's
youngest son and his wife, who are in town for a couple of days. They
are moving to Washington, D.C., and it will be some time before
they're back again.

Otherwise I would have stayed closer to this ongoing PCWize problem.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.1 RC3 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2