Hello Code 2 & everyone else,

on 30-Nov-2004 at 19:06 you (Code 2) wrote:

ASK>> Except for the nigeria connection scam mails of which I get at least two a
ASK>> day on three accounts ATM. K9 repeatedly misses those. *sigh*

> They're troublesome for my filter, too. I figure it's because except for
> spam words like Nigeria, Togo and Central African Republic, the text is
> generally found in the "good" word database.

Yes, but its odd that PopFile always successfully identified them, while
I've been training K9 for 20 days or something and it still misses them...

> The blacklist feature now helps me filter these more effectively.

I just activated K9's DNS blacklist, hope it helps... I'm tempted to
improve my english cursing and swearing skills on those guys a lot, really.
:-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.8 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

I must say that I find television very educational. The minute
somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book. -- Groucho
Marx