Hello Gerard & everyone else,

on 30-Nov-2004 at 19:44 you (Gerard) wrote:

ASK>> Except for the nigeria connection scam mails of which I get at least two a
ASK>> day on three accounts ATM. K9 repeatedly misses those. *sigh*

> BayesFilter catches these for me nicely.
> It is weak on other mails though :(

It may depend on how you handle whitelisted mails. I added the TB lists
(and a couple of other english lists) to the whitelist and had the
whitelisted messages added to the ham database (I thought it would be good
to let the ham database), but now it seems to me it is better to let the
whitelisted mails not go to the database since the english language 419
mails get thru, maybe there'se too little difference...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.8 on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist
fears that this is true.