Hello Thomas Fernandez & everyone else,

I promised myself to not get into such a discussion again, but there I
go... :-)

on 24-Dez-2004 at 02:53 you (Thomas Fernandez) wrote:

> I just don't like them to parse my emails for marketing purposes

You can't do a thing about it. Problem is *sending* a mail to anyone with a
gmail account... like the subscribers to this list who are subscribed with
their gmail account. You have no choice. I give a damn about privacy in
this case (no other choice, anyway), I wouldn't be subscribed to this list
if I did (with public list archives and everything)...

 BUT!!!

I just hate it that *google* earns money by scanning *my* mails and showing
text relevant ads to the recipient (if he/she uses the web interface and
not POP3, ok, noticed...). Someone out there is earning money from a mail I
wrote to someone else. Isn't that totally sick?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.10 Home on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

It is not the business for science to inherit the Earth, but to
inherit the moral imagination; because without that, man and beliefs
and science will perish together. -- Jacob Bronowski