Hallo Stuart,

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:15:53 -0600GMT (13-2-2005, 16:15 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

SC> Actually this is not quite what I was referring to. I have some groups
SC> of  people   I  send  mail  to.  For  example  the  executive of  the
SC> Paramedic Association I belong to. When I select to send to this group
SC> it  puts  the line PAM Exec in the To: line and not the peoples names.
SC> When this happens I no greeting at all.

When it's only some AB groups that have this problem,. then you might
check whether you've got an AB template for those groups.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

It takes about ten years to get used to how old you are.

The Bat! 3.0.2.10
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN