Peter Ouwehand writes:

> Call me stupid, but what does OWA stand for ?? (yet Another Winblows
> Application ??)

Outlook Web Access, I think ... the web-based client for Exchange.

> I just can't seem to rime email and some web app from M$ to be being
> called 'pretty nifty'.

It's only necessary to separate logic and emotion, and it works.

I don't consider any form of web access to e-mail to be nifty, but some
people prefer it.

> On Lotus, yet another example: Lotus notes users replying to me..... Ok,
> here's my answer in red (or whatever color they like, DUH ...) [Hey
> stupid, ever heard of _plain text_ ??? (or using an attachment)]

That's a problem with a great many correspondents, not just those using
Notes.  I try to explain to my correspondents that plain text is always
best.

--
Anthony
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600