Hello Peter Ouwehand & everyone else,

on 19-Mrz-2005 at 03:14 you (Peter Ouwehand) wrote:

> Call me stupid, but what does OWA stand for ?? (yet Another Winblows
> Application ??)

Outlook Web Access.

> I just can't seem to rime email and some web app from M$ to be being
> called 'pretty nifty'.

Problem is: it is not a "plain" web application, it requires Internet
Explorer... there you go.

> On Lotus, yet another example: Lotus notes users replying to me..... Ok,
> here's my answer in red (or whatever color they like, DUH ...) [Hey
> stupid, ever heard of _plain text_ ??? (or using an attachment)]

Funny thing is that many gateways convert that Lotus Mail stuff to plain
text... you think it looks horrible with the colors... nada, the plain text
converted version is even worse. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Hell would be a small universe that we could explore thoroughly and
fully comprehend. -- Timothy Ferris