G'day Alexander,

Saturday, July 2, 2005, 5:41:49 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Bob Morris,

> 02-Jul-2005 09:26, you wrote:

>> The only thing that is driving me mad is that The Bat! now periodically
>> "freezes" either in the view folder screen when reading messages or in
>> the main screen. Other programs can be accessed alright but The Bat! just
>> sits there not responding to anything.

> The only idea I have right now - are you using a virus scanner that maybe
> locks TB out from reading its own messagebases?

The rotten thing locked up on me again when I tried to read your
reply.

Your suggestion could be the answer. I use EZ AntiVirus and had the
e-mail scanning option disabled on my old computer but hadn't thought
to do this on the new setup. I have now disabled it and will give it a
try to see if this helps. Thanks for the suggestion.

--
Regards,
 Bob