Hello Sam Brown & everyone else,

on 02-Jul-2005 at 09:42 you (Sam Brown) wrote:

> I have experienced something very similar. I have 3.50.28 installed and,
> though TB! seems fine on startup, whenever I select an email for display,
> the program halts.

Does this happen in any folder, with any message?

What happens when you create a new (empty) folder and set up a filter to
put all new mail there (just for testing)? If it still fails we can be sure
its not a problem with your messagebase data files.

> I submitted a ticket for this over two weeks ago and even updated the
> ticket twice with additional information but never received a single
> response to my request for support.

With ticket you mean you supported a report on the Ritlabs bugtracker site?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Science is built of facts the way a house is built of bricks, but an
accumulation of facts is no more science than a pile of bricks is a
house. -- Henri Poincare