--- MFPA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are the login details consistent throughout the
> website? (i.e.
> same there as at https://www.ritlabs.com/bt)

The login for the other ticketing system is not the
same as the one I registered and submitted to. Or, the
login I have doesn't work in the /bt system. :)

> All I get is "Site is temporarily anavailable.
> Please try again
> later!Error connecting to database. Please try
> again."

I seem to be able to get to it just fine. Maybe
another aspect of the system is having problems, like
login or account creation or something. Since I'm
already logged in, maybe it's not an issue. *shrug*

-Sam