Hello wonderful tbudl,

  Varm Summer Greatings all ye "The Batered" users.

  I  have indeed tried to find an answer to this question but gone dev /null on
  this.
  Q:  Is  there  a  way to reprogram the e-mailaccounts viewpane namely the tab
  called "Unread" and "Virtual"
  What    I   would   like  to  do  is  to highlight mails replied by ME in one
  of those tabs.
  I  have  allready   three   more  tabs  and the screen is to narrow.
  -Could it be shanged?

--
greetings from a warm and sunny holiday sweden,
 qe3ee                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

if this mail has a virus please throw it away and notify me :)