Tuesday, September 20, 2005, 15:31:31, Thomas wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:53:58 +0200 GMT (20/09/2005, 18:53 +0700 GMT),
> Fredrik Bergström wrote:

FB>>   The problem is that with the new 3.5+ (?) threading system I get one
FB>>   "empty" line for each Sender, and I have to expand (click on the +)
FB>>   the thread to see the actual e-mails. This view makes it hard to
FB>>   find certain Senders since I can't see the Subject or the received
FB>>   time of the last mail (for that sender) without expanding the
FB>>   thread.

> Have you tried playing with View / Global View Mode / Manage View
> Modes?

  Yes, and I have different modes set up for inbox, sent mail, normal
  mailinglists, this mailinglist... ;)

  So I have the same view mode for all of my Inboxes, and "Manage View
  Modes" from View / Global View Mode gives me "View Mode setup"
  dialog as from Folder / Properties / Edit View Mode.

  And if I play around in the "View Mode setup" dialog I can't find
  any option to get rid of the "empty" lines.

--
/Fredrik

The Bat! 3.60.07 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2