Hello Luca & everyone else,

on 23-Dez-2005 at 12:53 you (Luca) wrote:

> But if I write a message using the Windows-like editor, lines wrappings get
> lost as soon as I save the message. Then, recipients get a message with lines
> as long as the whole paragraph.

I'm not sure but from my POV it is correct that there are no hard
linebreaks in these messages. However, TB doesn't add the correct
Content-Type header for this type of messages (from which the recipients
MUA can determine that it should wrap the lines accordingly).

        delsp=yes

> Help file doesn't help. Can't find faqs or bug reports about this.

Here's the bug report:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5016

Please add a supporting note to it.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

From whence then could arise the solitary and strange conceit, that
the almighty, who had millions of worlds equally dependant on his
protection, should quit the care of all the rest, because they say one
woman and one man had eaten an apple! -- Thomas Paine