Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

RF> Hello tbudl,

RF>   Hi. I under stand forms a little and getting thing to go where you
RF>   what them...but I am having trouble. since ever mail message has
RF>   NORTON ANTISPAM attached to the subject....I want all my TBUDL
RF>   messages to got to my forum file but am having difficulty doing
RF>   so...I tries queuing off the header with not luck...does anyone have
RF>   a script of sorting filter that they could ship me that will do
RF>   this....
RF>   thanks

RF>   bob

Hi Bob,

I use as my first filter:

RECIPIENT contains TBUDL

or HEADER contains TBUDL

with the Action to move to a separate folder, in my case, called The
Bat.

(The RECIPIENT part is probably redundant.)

This might be what you need.

--

Paul

 Using The Bat! v3.65.03 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

...I misplaced my dictionary. Now I'm at a loss for words.